The content of the video is in text form below:
Linking panoramic images to each other
This quick introduction will help you to use Ogulo quickly and efficiently. We recommend that you carry out the steps explained here simultaneously using your own Ogulo access and panoramic images, in order to ensure that you have understood everything fully.
When creating your virtual tour, click on Step 2 “Linking”. Here you can select a floor of your property under “Floor” on the upper left, and select one of the rooms on this floor under “Room”.
On the left you will now see the floor plan uploaded by you, and beside it on the right a panoramic image of the selected floor. In this article you will learn how to select individual rooms in the floor plan and link them to one another.
Setting hotspots on the floor plan
Here you have the option of navigating directly to the relevant room by placing a hotspot on your floor plan.
- To do this, click on “+” (link room) in the bottom right corner below your floor plan. Move the link point to the position on your floor plan where you’d like to place your hotspot. To place the hotspot, left-click with your mouse.
- Select the room you wish to link with this hotspot from the pop-up window and click on the preview image.
Repeat this process until you have set all hotspots on the floor plan.
Setting the starting view
Now, set the starting view in the panoramic room image on the right. This will be shown when the room is entered virtually. To do this, navigate with your mouse within the image and, by holding down the left mouse button, drag the image into the desired position. Once the desired position has been reached, click on the framed dot in the bottom left corner of the image.
Linking rooms to each other
- Take a look around this room and link it to all other adjoining rooms. To do this, click on “+” (link room) in the bottom right corner of the panoramic image. Move the point to the position in your image where you’d like to link to a room. To place the link point, left-click with your mouse.
- Select the room you wish to link with this room from the pop-up window and click on the preview image.
You can see the process in action in the graphic below.
4. Repeat the linking process by setting further link points for all the rooms that are accessible from this room.
5. Then move on to the next room on this floor. To do this, go to “Room” in the bar above the panoramic image and select another room. Alternatively, you can also click on one of the hotspots you have placed.
First set the starting view here. Then link this room to all other adjoining rooms by repeating steps 1-4.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 for all other rooms on this floor. Ensure that it is possible to enter and leave all rooms.
7. Under “Floor”, navigate to the other floors of your property and repeat the process for placing hotspots on the floor plan, setting the starting view and linking the rooms.
Previous article: Ogulo Quick Introduction: Step 1, Uploading & Grouping