Ogulo’s VR headset enables you to provide the best 360° experience to your potential customers when it comes to VR tours.
First, you will need to create a 360° VR tour. To do so, please follow the instructions in our Quick Guide to get started.
Once you have created your 360° VR tour, you are ready to showcase this with your VR headset. Simply follow the step-by-step guide below to find out how.
Downloading the Ogulo Alpha app
To showcase your 360° VR tour via a headset, we recommend using the Ogulo Alpha App on your smartphone.
Hence, if you haven’t done so yet, please download the Ogulo Alpha app from the App Store.
After downloading the app on your smartphone, log in with your email address and your Ogulo password, or alternatively with your Google or Facebook account.
iPhone users: Enabling Motion and Orientation Access
If you use an Android phone, please feel free to ignore this section and jump to “Setting up the VR mode”.
If you’re using an iPhone, you’ll need to enable motion and orientation access before using the VR mode as Apple’s newest privacy setting disables Motion and Orientation Access for Safari by default.
1. Go to your phone’s “Settings”, scroll down to “Safari” and tap on the word.
2. Then scroll down until you see “Motion and Orientation Access” and switch the bar to the right. Motion and orientation access is enabled once the switch is to the right and has turned green.
Setting up the VR mode
1. Once are logged in (and enabled motion and orientation access if you are an iPhone user) you will see an overview of your 360° VR tours. Simply tap on the tour you would like to showcase via your Ogulo VR headset.
Then, the following options will appear:
Overview & Upload
2. To showcase your tour, tap “View” first. The tour will open in your browser.
3. Now you will see three dots in the bottom right corner of your screen. Tap on these dots to open the tour’s menu and see a list of options.
4. Now simply tap “VR-Mode” if you want to display your 360° VR tour with a VR headset.
5. Your tour is now compatible with any VR headset. Turn your smartphone sideways and attach it to your VR headset.
That’s it, you’re ready to amaze your prospective buyers!
To exit the VR mode after viewing the tour, simply click on “Done” in the top left corner.